- We have a complete 30 day satisfaction guaranteed policy. You may find our Return Policy here
2. Where can I purchase Edenis products?
- Edenis products are available on edeniscare.com, and amazon.com
3. What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, Amazon Pay and working to open more payment gateways. If you have any issue with placing an order, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
4. Will I be charged customs and duties fees/ taxes for international orders?
- International consumers must pay all customs and duties with the receiving country. Edenis will not be responsible for customs and duty fees. Any returns due to customs and duties will be refunded minus the shipping and handling costs. We recommend you speak to your local post office and ask how they determine the prices.You may be charged for customs tax when receiving the product. We do not have a set fee; as it is different per each country.
5. Do you test your products on animals?
- No. Edenis products are all cruelty free and are not tested on animals.
6. Do your products contain Sulfates (SLS), Parabens and harsh chemicals?
- All our products are free of Sulfates (SLS), Parabens and all harsh chemicals. This is one of our core values. Our products are also cruelty free.
7. Are Edenis products color safe?
- Yes! All Edenis products are color safe. We also use Color Guard Complex which protects hair from environmental aggressors that can fade color and harm the hair structure
8. Do you products fit curly hair?
- Yes, Edenis products do magic on all hair types, curly hair as well. For curly hair we recommend using it as follows: Wash your hair 1-3 times per week with Edenis Reviving Shampoo, then use our Deep Conditioner at least once a week as a mask (Apply and leave for 2 minutes, then rinse thoroughly). Spray our Rainforest Oil Mist to remove frizz and hydrate your hair, also in days you do not wash your hair.
9. Does your Shampoo create lather?
Yes! Although organic, our Shampoos creates Lather and helps the cleansing agents to spread easily across your scalp